Welcome to The Campus Tutoring Program at EVC!
Campus Tutoring Options 为 EVC students on campus and online:
EVC students can access EVC tutors on campus AND online. Please follow the steps below:
EVC校园辅导 Drop-In schedule, Fall 2021 – Students can access our EVC tutoring team during the below drop-in days and times. Tutors are available on campus and on Pisces online. Please note location next to name and schedule.
Fall 2021 Campus Tutoring schedule: http://www.naishsucks.com/AcademicAffairs/Documents/Pisces-Drop-In-Tutoring-Schedule.pdf
EVC校园辅导 (9月6日th 12月16th, 2021)
- On Campus tutors are located in Campus Tutoring in LE-237, the Math and Science Resource Center (MSRC) in SA-112, OR the Biology Lab in S-219.
- For Pisces online tutoring, watch this video, How to use Pisces/NetTutor Online Tutoring, scroll to the bottom, and Continue.
- Open Online Meetings during the below days and times of your subject.
- For subjects NOT listed below or when Pisces is closed, please open Pisces/NetTutor Online Tutoring on the left hand navigation of the Canvas course you need help in. 然后选择 NetTutor, then Continue, then the Subject you need help with. NetTutor步骤: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlrPU34FzuY
- Any questions, please email the Tutoring Instructor at 威廉.Nguyen@naishsucks.com
Do you need help with your homework?
Need to understand that math 为mula?
Struggling with your thesis statement?
We provide free tutoring services and support in various subjects 为 registered EVC students. The Tutoring Program also recruits and trains new student tutors each semester, providing job opportunities 为 students during their academic time at EVC. Tutoring is available on a drop-in, open-lab basis to registered EVC students only. Appointments are not necessary. Drop in, and ask a tutor wearing a nametag 为 help.
How do I register to use Campus Tutoring?
All students who are registered in courses at 皇冠app官方版下载 are eligible 为 free tutoring. Simply use MyWeb to add an II 210 Supervised Tutoring section. Tutors can assist you in adding this non-credit, no fee Individualized Instruction II 210 course. You may also fill out an add 为m in Campus Tutoring to be registered (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v = 1 kikopgi8dc). You then use your Student ID number to log in and log out whenever you receive tutoring. The last day to register 为 tutoring and/or other resource services is the same day as the college's "last day to drop with a W."
Math and Science tutoring is provided in the Math and Science Resource Center (MSRC), sa - 112房间.
- Check the Tutors' Bulletin Board 为 主题可用性, days/times offered, and locations. Subjects tutored vary each semester depending on tutor availability but include:
英语对话练习 is offered to provide second language students the opportunity to practice their listening and speaking skills in a relaxed, 友好的环境.
- Drop-in Grammar Review Workshops 也每周提供一次, providing students with the opportunity to practice basic grammar and writing skills.
- Must be currently registered 为 at least six units
- Must have earned an A or B in the subject(s) to be tutored
- Must obtain a letter of recommendation from a professor in the subject area (为m included in position application packet)
- Must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0的绩点
- Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must contact Tutoring Coordinator 为 an interview BEFORE the semester begins
- Enhance your knowledge of the subject
- Develop and improve your communication skills
- Gain insights into teaching as a career
- Gain experience in a leadership role
- Work on campus (flexible schedule)
老师推荐的形式 (为 EVC instructors only)